Over the past two weeks, I joined a collection of Mid-Atlantic beer bloggers to share our insight into what kind of advice we would pass along to someone starting a journey into craft beer. The results were a lot of fun.
My advice – to live fully – can be read here.
- Doug from Baltimore Bistros and Beer – Craft
- Jake from Hipster Brewfus – Patience
- Oliver from Literature and Libation – Reciprocate
- Andrew from Das Ale Haus – Drink
- Josh from Short on Beer – Journey
- Liz from Naptown Pint – Relax
- Sean from BrewKeep – You
Programming note: I’ve got a new layout for the blog, one that I hope will appear cleaner and offer better use of photos and content. I haven’t changed the look of my blog in a couple years, so a little upkeep will do me good. Hopefully you, too.